Friday, February 22, 2013

New Name, New Book

I have been remiss in posting and will try to do better!

First off, I updated the name of the Blog to Precision Cycling to better align my coaching, bike fit, and author endeavors. Hopefully it will be a seamless transition.

Secondly, at the turn of the year I published a short primer titled Off-Season Road Bike Skills Refresher: Techniques and Drills for Off-Season Practice. The short book is divided into two sections:

  • The first discusses skills you can practice while out on a road ride
  • The second section describes skill drills you can practice on your own or in a skills clinic environment.
The book is available in print through Amazon and in all major eBook formats.  




Please check it out and I look forward to your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment